Monday, November 30, 2009

Magic money making -- NOT

It has been several weeks since I FAXed my interest in highway projects / tree clearing to Barnhill Contracting in Tarboro. I have worked for him personally at his historic church, but have nothing to report.

I keep hoping and praying, but this economy has me by the private parts. Still at about 30% of 3 years ago hanging on with my toenails and fingernails. They are all bleeding badly!

I did have a sales contact from an internet advertising agency promising 40-60 contacts off an ad with them. This time I made him put it clearly in the contract that these would be actual invites to bid jobs rather than just "hits" on the ad. We will see!

So I shall move on to more important issues: Grief and the National Economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment